Fantasy alongside reality

Bad news never had good timing.

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Awesome.

Okay so the damn CTs are finally over. I couldn't really be bothered about the last paper so my bio is more or less screwed even though I admit the paper was pretty manageable but my time management was poor on Friday, ohwell!

Mum came to fetch me and we went for facial together. Omg, angstangstangst, I hate facials, they are painful cos of the extraction part where they queeze the hell outa your poor face and like the masks were damnit cold brain freezeeeeeee then they leave you with red spots and blotches all over your face, like ew ew ew. I was positively paranoid and angsty. Had to go out at night for Shiyan's birthday and totally didn't feel like it cos 1)my ugly hideous clown face 2)the sky was forecast and I really don't like getting my feet wet and 3)I hate facials I hate facials I know I'm so weird facials are like suppd to be good but like, I come out from them with bloody effing breakouts go and die go and die go and die. Anyway, dragged myself down to town (may I mention the wait for 167 took so long and then the journey took even longer cos of the jam in the Newton-Orchard stretch). This is so angsty haha. Met the girls, had dinner at Hip Diner USA with the usual camwhoring and ever present bimboticness from Jiayu and Shiyan hahaha. Thereafter, Fengshuo joined us and we walked about town aimlessly window shopping cos it was the last Friday of the month and there was the late night sale going on so it was mother crowded (I hate crowds) before calling it a night.

Today was more pleasant, but the weather was incomprehensibly hot. Cabbed down to Pasir Ris, chilled and had lunch at Jon's place, thereafter I dragged him to the ACS(B) Carnival. Finally saw Elton after 23978412754 years, I missed you bestfriend! Hung around til Marcus came down, Jon and him went to town and I went to Nanyang Primary where my sister was also having a carnival.

Taxi's in general piss me off. The cab driver who sent me to Jon's place was a n00b with only 8 days of driving experience and so he didn't know his directions well, hence the fare ended up higher than usual. Furthermore, it's annoying when you have to wait so long just to flag a silly cab. We ended up training to Bugis after failing to get a cab at his place then walking away from the taxi stand queue there to steal a cab at the traffic light to proceed to Barker haha. And it was hilariously funny waiting for a cab with Shi, Jia and Daryl Eng after the Barker funfair too because of the little determined indian boy, secretly hatching a plan to get a cab before the PRC lookalikes standing nearby and cursing the cab drivers whom were obviously waiting for peek hour (it was 4:50PM) to start.

Anyway anyway anyway, I want a new camera.




Someone
got inked
o.O









(Blogger's add image is really time consuming.......)



& Scary Girl says:
just wanted to say i miss you ):
& Scary Girl says:
and i duno, im suddenly very worried about you
& Scary Girl says:
like sometimes it just keeps crossing my mind wondering if you're doing okay and all
& Scary Girl says:
i love you i think im gonna cry. ):
& Scary Girl says:
please take care of yourself okay.
& Scary Girl says:
omg
& Scary Girl says:
i sound like im going to die

Haha Chingzx, don't die and I miss you love you so so much too.

Lastly, Happy seventeenth, Gen! <3

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, i see me in your 2006 birthday post. it looks kinda gross. haha. i love you, see you tuesday omgxz yay. <3, chingxz

1:30 AM  
Blogger cherie said...

HEY, FINALLY YOUR BLOG IS BACK! YAY. YUP, I'M GLAD ACTUALLY, AT LEAST I CAN READ ABT HOW YOU'RE DOING. YEA, I LOVE YOU! YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF ALRIGHT? SEE YOU MONDAY AFTERNOON =)))))))))))))))) SIGH, SOMETIMES I WISH YOU WERE STILL SITTING NEXT TO ME, SO I CAN AMUSE MYSELF, STICKING THINGS IN YOUR HAIR, AND YA, YOU WERE ALWAYS THE ONE WHO MADE ME THINK RIGHT WHEN I WAS RUNNING HERE AND THERE IN ALL SORTS OF DIRECTION. SOUNDS FAMILIAR? THATS ANMEIHSU!

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NAT :} See, I still remember your blog add haha! Not bad for someone who has terrible memory. I actually forgot what it was until I read some random person's blog who wrote killjoy then I remembered haha! Tomorrow Tomorrow Tomorrow, Cant wait :D

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home